Editable Pop-up Posters
Our editable posters are here!
Here’s how to use them:
- Save a copy of the Powerpoint file.
- Either download and open in powerpoint, or edit in google docs.
- Choose either the white or green background.
- Delete the slide of the background you don’t want.
- Edit the text, changing the font size to make it all fit.
- Save as or download as a pdf.
- Go advertise!
Mailing list sign up sheet
Use this template to help you gather email addresses from campaign supporters. Add the necessary information about your campaign, print out a few copies and bring them along with you. If people also indicate they want to be added to the main POP mailing list, please send a list of only those addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This 2-page pennant file is set up as A3 size (twice size of A4). It can also be scaled down and printed at A4. Either print both pages back-to-back on a single sheet of paper or print on two separate sheets and stick together. Cut along diagonal line and trim off white edge.
There’s also an editable powerpoint file which allows you to customise your pennants.
The 2019 Flickr Press pool is here – these are for images that are freely available for use by the media, as long as the photographer is credited
The main POP flickr group is POPScotland