We are hosting a joint hustings with Cycling Uk Scotland this coming Tuesday 20th April – and you are invited! The aim of the hustings is to give you the opportunity to question the transport spokespersons for the five main parties at Holyrood about their party’s policies for cycling and sustainable transport in Scotland.
The event will be chaired by Catriona Stewart, chief reporter of the Glasgow Times & columnist for The Herald. All parties have confirmed they will attend:
- Michael Matheson, Scottish National Party, Cabinet Secretary for transport, infrastructure and connectivity
- Graham Simpson, Scottish Conservatives spokesperson for transport, connectivity and infrastructure
- Alex Rowley, Scottish Labour spokesperson for transport, connectivity and infrastructure
- Mark Ruskell, Scottish Green Party spokesperson for climate, energy, environment, food and farming
- Carole Ford, Scottish Liberal Democrats spokesperson for transport, connectivity and infrastructure
We look forward to you joining us on Tuesday. The link to register is here.