Thank you for wanting to buy lovely PoP things from us! The money we raise from T-shirt sales and donations goes towards covering the costs of putting on our protests, and anything left over each year (there isn’t much) gets used to kickstart PoP the next year – every penny we raise helps to us to make Scotland a cycle friendly country!
**** We have very limited stock left of 2018 and 2017 T-shirts ****
How to buy:
Everything we sell is listed below. Please buy each size of T-shirt separately. We’ll do the work of collating your order.
This year, we will need to post all t-shirts out as there won’t be one big PoP where they can be collected so please also buy the “Postage & Packing” product. This will let you enter your address at the payment stage. If you are buying up to two T-shirts, P&P is £2, for 3+ it is £4.
For example, if you want 2x Adult Medium T-shirts and 1x Child Small:
- First choose the Adult Medium product, change the quantity to 2, and press Buy.
- You’ll be asked to enter your card details to pay securely by Stripe (if you tick the “Remember me” box here it’ll make things quicker for the next item!).
- Next, choose the Child Small product, leave the quantity at 1, and click buy. If you asked Stripe to remember your details, you just need to click once more to confirm.
- Then choose the P&P product. Choose the £2 option. Pay for this as before.
- We’ll collate your orders and post everything out to you in advance of PoP weekend
If you’ve got any questions at all, or you’d like to pay by a different method, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org